Richard Bellefleur is the founder and owner of Nexus Combustion. A mechanical engineer, Richard’s career path has been the following:
- In 1996 he started his career as a sawmill project engineer for Alliance Forest Products, installing a kiln and wood fired boiler complex as well as a sawing line.
- In 1998, he started working for Energie FEI as the lead design engineer for all mechanical systems.
- In 2004 Energie FEI was sold to the Wellons group, soon after, in 2006 he became general manager of the Wellons FEI division. As General Manager, he oversaw the Wellons FEI office operations in Eastern Canada and led all sales and business development efforts. At the same time, he occasionally managed projects and continued to assist the engineering department with their designs.
Xavier Landry is project manager at Nexus Combustion and now co-owner. A mechanical engineer, Xavier’s career path has been the following:
- In 2007, he started his career as a research engineer at the canmetENERGY research center. He was involved in several industrial and research projects such as refinery heater, thermal power plant, gasifier, pipeline, etc.
- In 2011, he started working for Wellons FEI as a mechanical project engineer. He was involved in all phases of the projects: from design through installation supervision to start-up and after-sales service.
- In 2019, still with Wellons FEI, he became Engineering Director of the Sainte-Julie office.
- Xavier has been working at Nexus Combustion since 2021 as a project engineer.