Our Products and Clients
Nexus Combustion uses its own in house stepped grate technology in order to combust green biomass such as…
- Wood chips
- Planer shavings
Features and additional equipment supplied by Nexus Combustion include the following.
- Walking floor storage bins.
- Chain style biomass handling conveyors.
- Moving stepped grate design to automatically extract the ash.
- Multiple cyclone to remove particulate from the flue gases.
- Electrostatic precipitator can be added for additional emissions control.
- Wet and Dry ash chain conveyors.
Our target clients include the following.
- Pellet mills and board plants, to dry their raw material to be pelletized using low grade wood such as green bark.
- Sawmills, for their dry kiln operations and to heat their buildings.
- Secondary wood transformation plants, for the production of furniture, bedding frame, flooring, window and door framing etc…
- University Campus and similar facilities, for their heating and hot water needs.
- Hospitals, for space heating, hot water and steam production for their kitchen or laundry room.
- Small size co-generation plants for the production of electricity.